DESIGN, FURNISH and DECORATE the house of your dreams with ease in 3D!
Discover the demonstration version 2.1 enabling everyone to view the house of their dreams thanks to its totally new design technology that, for the first time, is available in France: LiveCAD®!
This demonstration version is totally free.
Discover its simple tools and assistants, create your 2D plan, organise the rooms, decorate the interior and view the results in 3D!
Never before has software been as simple and as effective!
Click on the link below to view the functions available in the demonstration version.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
NOTICE TO USER:
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING, COPYING OR USING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, ON YOUR OWN BEHALF AND ON THE BEHALF OF THE ENTITY BY WHOM YOU ARE EMPLOYED OR REPRESENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR COPY THE SOFTWARE. INSTEAD, RETURN THE SOFTWARE WITHIN THE SPECIFIED GUARANTEE PERIOD TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE FOR A REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE.
This End User License Agreement ("License Agreement", or "EULA") is a legal agreement between you ("LICENSEE", an individual or entity) and LIVECAD ("LICENSOR"), and sets forth the terms and conditions under which you are licensed to use the Software. "Software" means (A) all of the contents of the CD-ROM(s) or any other media which is accompanied by this Agreement, including, but not limited to (i) LIVECAD or third party software, (ii) printed, "online" or electronic explanatory materials ("Documentation"), (iii) digital images, sample plans, textures, images, symbols, photographs, videos or other artistic works ("Graphical Files"), (B) hardware security key, if any, and (C) modified versions, updates, upgrades, additions and copies of the software, if any, licensed to you by LIVECAD (collectively, "Updates").
1. GRANT OF LICENSE TO USE SOFTWARE: LICENSOR grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable (except as provided below) license ("License") to use the Software in object code only (and specifically not in source code) subject to the following terms and conditions:
(a) Software: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, LICENSOR grants you the right to use one copy of the Software on only one computer at one location at any one time;
(b) Storage/Network Use: You may store or install the Software on a network server or other storage device only to install and run the Software on an internal network. You must, however, purchase and dedicate a separate copy of the Software for each computer and each concurrent user of the Software installed or accessed from a network server or other storage device. A single license for the Software may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers;
(c) Backup: You may make a backup copy of the Software for archival purposes. If printed Documentation accompanies the Software, it may not be copied. If the Software is accompanied by Documentation in electronic form, you may print out one (1) copy for your use which, in turn, may not be copied. A copy of the Software must include all copyright notices and this License Agreement;
(d) If you receive one copy of the Software electronically and a second copy on media, the second copy may be used for archival purposes only and may not be transferred to or used by any other person. This license does not grant you any right to any enhancement or update unless otherwise agreed to in writing by LICENSOR;
2. USAGE DATA: You consent to allow the Software to track, collect, and store anonymous information about your use of the Software (bug alert, information about performance of the Software etc…), which the Software may transmit back to LICENSOR to use for diagnostic purposes and improving the Software.
3. OTHER RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS:
(a) Reverse Engineering: You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or modify the executable in any way or use any other method to convert the Software or any component of the Software into human-readable code (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by law), create derivative works based upon the Software, Documentation, or Graphical Files or allow anyone else to do so;
(b) Renting: You may not rent, lease, sub-license, lend, duplicate or distribute the Software, Documentation, or Graphical Files without the prior written consent of LICENSOR, which, if given, is subject to the transferee’s consent to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement;
(c) Copying: You may not copy or reproduce the Software, Documentation, or Graphical Files (except for back-up purposes);
(d) Upgrades: If the Software is being licensed to you as an upgrade or update to software previously licensed to you, you must cease using the software previously licensed to you, including any copies installed on your computer hard-disk drives, once you have successfully installed and commenced use of the upgrade or update software. You may not transfer or sell the software version previously licensed to you. You may, however, maintain a copy of the software previously licensed to you for archival purposes only;
(e) Proprietary Notices: You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Software, Documentation, or Graphical Files;
(f) Protection: You may not utilize any computer hardware or software designed to defeat any hardware or software copy-protection device, should the Software be equipped with such protection. You may not disable any licensing or control features of the Software;
(g) Public Access: You may not copy the Software or any component of the Software onto any public network. You may not, in any manner, make it accessible to others, including via internet web site, telecommunication transmittal, electronic bulletin board, or any other form of electronic distribution system.
4. TRANSFERRING YOUR SOFTWARE: You may permanently transfer your license to another person or entity only according to the following terms and conditions:
(a) You may permanently transfer an original license for the Software, for which full price was paid, but you must deliver the Software to the transferee and must not retain any copy of the Software, including backup or archival copies;
(b) Your License will automatically terminate upon any transfer of the Software;
(c) If the Software being transferred is an Upgrade or Update, you must transfer all prior versions of the Software, Documentation, and Graphical Files as well;
(d) You may not transfer any earlier versions of Software which have been upgraded;
(e) The recipient of the transfer shall agree to all the terms of this License Agreement as a condition of the transfer;
5. TITLE: Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software, Documentation, Graphical Files, and any other accompanying materials shall remain with LICENSOR or the respective third party. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to each of the Sample Drawings, Sample Plans, and any accompanying materials shall remain with each Licensor from whom LICENSOR licensed each Sample Drawing, Sample Plans, and any accompanying materials. Unauthorized copying of the Software, Documentation, Graphical Files, Sample Drawings, Sample Plans, or failure to comply with the foregoing restrictions, will result in the automatic termination of this License Agreement. Unauthorized duplication of the Software, Documentation, Graphical Files, Sample Drawings, or Sample Plans constitutes copyright infringement and in France is punishable.
6. THIRD PARTY CONTENT: All trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All Sample Plans, Graphical Files, including symbols, images, textures, backdrops, and videos are the copyright subject matter of LICENSOR, or third parties. The Sample Plans and Graphical Files included with the Software are provided for use with the Software only. You may not use the Graphical Files included with the Software for any other purpose outside of the Software plan files. You may not sell or distribute the Sample Plans or Graphical Files for any purpose whatsoever. You may not use the Sample Plans or Graphical Files with other software. LICENSOR’s content and third party content, symbols, or textures may not be copied, redistributed, or sold separately from the Software. LICENSOR and third party product content is provided for representational purposes only. For information regarding the represented items, including product specification, contact the supplier directly for more details. LICENSOR and third parties assume no responsibility for any discrepancies between actual product appearance and that represented in the Software, or between actual pricing, characteristics, and specifications, and that mentioned anywhere in the Software or Documentation.
7. LIMITED SOFTWARE WARRANTY: LICENSOR warrants that for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of your purchase of the Software as evidenced by an original copy of your receipt, the media upon which the Software is furnished will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. EXCEPT FOR THE ABOVE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTIES, LICENSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU.
8. CUSTOMER REMEDIES: The entire liability of LICENSOR and your exclusive remedy under the warranty provided as to Software set forth above will be, at LICENSOR's sole discretion: (i) to replace the media; (ii) to attempt to correct or work around software errors, if any; or (iii) if the above remedies are impracticable, to refund the license fee you paid, if any, for the Software. The latter remedy is subject to pre-authorized return of the Software, Documentation and packaging to LICENSOR or to the Authorized Dealer or Reseller from whom the Software and Documentation were obtained together with an original copy of your receipt.
Repaired, corrected or replaced Software and Documentation shall be covered by this limited warranty for thirty (30) days after the date LICENSOR either shipped the repaired or replaced Software to you or advised you as to how to operate the Software, whichever is applicable. Only if you inform LICENSOR of the problem with the Software during the applicable warranty period and provide evidence of the date you acquired the Software will LICENSOR honor this warranty.
9. NO WARRANTY AS TO THE SAMPLE PLANS, SAMPLE DRAWINGS OR VIDEOS: LICENSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER AS TO THE SAMPLE PLANS, SAMPLE DRAWINGS, OR TRAINING VIDEOS WHICH ARE PROVIDED TO YOU SOLELY FOR DEMONSTRATIVE AND ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES. LICENSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE DIMENSIONS IN THE SAMPLE PLANS, SAMPLE DRAWINGS, OR VIDEOS ARE ACCURATE AND FREE OF DISCREPANCIES. LICENSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SAMPLE PLANS OR SAMPLE DRAWINGS COMPLY WITH ANY BUILDING CODES. THE SAMPLE PLANS AND SAMPLE DRAWINGS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," AND LICENSOR AND THE LICENSORS OF THE SAMPLE PLANS AND SAMPLE DRAWINGS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SAMPLE PLANS AND SAMPLE DRAWINGS, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR ARISING BY CUSTOM OR TRADE USAGE.
10. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN SOFTWARE AND OTHER TECHNICAL HOME DESIGN SOFTWARE ARE NOT SUBSTITUTES FOR TRAINED, EXPERIENCED AND PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS. COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN SOFTWARE AND OTHER TECHNICAL SOFTWARE ARE INTENDED TO ASSIST WITH ARCHITECTURAL, PREMISES OR PRODUCT DESIGN AND ARE NOT SUBSTITUTES FOR INDEPENDENT TESTING OF STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY, SOUNDNESS, SAFETY, AND UTILITY. DUE TO THE LARGE VARIETY OF POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS FOR THE SOFTWARE, THE SOFTWARE HAS NOT BEEN TESTED IN ALL SITUATIONS UNDER WHICH IT MAY BE USED. LICENSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE. PERSONS USING THE SOFTWARE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUPERVISION, MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL OF THE SOFTWARE AND THEIR EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS WHO USE THE SOFTWARE. THIS RESPONSIBILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE DETERMINATION OF APPROPRIATE USES FOR THE SOFTWARE AND THE SELECTION OF THE SOFTWARE AND OTHER PROGRAMS TO ACHIEVE INTENDED RESULTS. PERSONS USING THE SOFTWARE ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR ESTABLISHING THE ADEQUACY OF INDEPENDENT PROCEDURES FOR TESTING THE RELIABILITY AND ACCURACY OF ANY PROGRAM OUTPUT, INCLUDING ALL ITEMS DESIGNED OR MEASURED BY USING THE SOFTWARE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL LICENSOR, ITS DEALERS, RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS OR THE LICENSORS OF THE SAMPLE DRAWINGS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING FROM TORT OR CONTRACT, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, GRAPHICAL FILES, OR THE SAMPLE DRAWINGS. LICENSOR, ITS DEALERS, RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND THE LICENSORS OF THE SAMPLE DRAWINGS ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AMONG OTHER THINGS, INADVERTENT DISCREPANCIES, CONSTRUCTION INTERPRETATIONS OR CONSTRUCTED RESULTS. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF LICENSOR, ITS DEALERS, RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS OR THE LICENSORS OF THE SAMPLE DRAWINGS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LICENSE FEE REFLECTS THIS ALLOCATION OF RISK.
11. EXPORT CONTROLS: This license is subject to all applicable export restrictions. You must comply with all export and import laws and restrictions and regulations of France or foreign agency or authority relating to the Product and its use.
12. TERMINATION: This license shall terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the terms, conditions, and limitations described in this license. No notice shall be required from LICENSOR to effectuate such termination. On termination, you must return or destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
13. GOVERNING LAW: This License Agreement shall be governed by the laws of France.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between you and LICENSOR with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. This agreement may not be modified except in a writing duly signed by an authorized representative of LICENSOR and you. THE ACCEPTANCE OF ANY PURCHASE ORDER PLACED BY YOU IS EXPRESSLY MADE CONDITIONAL ON YOUR CONSENT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH HEREIN.